Dear fellow travelers,
Dubai is a city that has a lot to offer: bar, restaurants, shops and different kinds of entertainment. I would like to share with you some of my favorite addresses:
- Shades: the restaurant/bar of the Address Hotel in Dubai Marina. With its rooftop and beautiful swimming pool, it is the perfect place to enjoy Dubai nightlife, sipping a cocktail and watching the city lights.
📌 Shades, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd, Dubai. Open everyday from 9am to 1am.
- The Observatory: the restaurant of the Marriott Harbour Dubai Hotel is located on the 52nd floor and offers a beautiful view on Dubai Marina and the harbor. The meals are really good and the staff very nice. If you are going for dinner, I would suggest you to book in advance.
📌 The Observatory, 52nd floor, Marriott Harbor Dubai Marina, King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Street, Dubai Marina. Lunch: Saturday to Thursday, 12pm – 3pm. Dinner: Daily, 6pm – 11.30pm. Bar: 12noon – 1am. Happy Hour: Weekdays from 5pm – 8pm. Friday Brunch: 12.30pm – 4pm.
- Comptoir 102, opened in 2012 by the talented Emma Sawko, this concept store is the best in town. It offers a chic selection of furniture, home deco, fashion and jewelry, that all reflect the Parisian origin of the founder. The shop has also a cozy café where you can enjoy healthy food.
📌 Comptoir 102, 102 Beach Rd Jumeirah 1, Dubai, Cafe :7:30am to 9pm | Store : 8:30am to 9pm.
- Arabian Tea House, this café near the Old Souk is an oasis of quiet and calm for both tourists and residents of Dubai, that relax in the shades of this patio to escape the heat of the day, but also as a meeting place to talk, relax and unwind. I recommend to taste the delicious mint tea! Rich Breakfast Tray are served in the morning.
📌 Arabian Tea House, Al Fahidi Street, Bur Dubai, Open from 7.30am to 10pm.
- Reem al Bawadi, it’s a typical Middle Eastern restaurant where you can find a large choice of local specialities, like the meat skewers with yogurt sauce and the mezza plates. From the restaurant you also have a nice view on the Dubai Marina walk.
📌 Reem al Bawadi, Opposite Spinney’s, Marina Walk. Open everyday from 6am to 3am.
Do you know other nice places in Dubai? Comment below!
… and go Eat The Road 😃